1/1 Photo of Layered Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower is definitely not one of my favorite things to eat, but I can't get enough of this salad when I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an oblong (13x10) dish, layer first lettuce then cauliflower.
- 2Spread mayonnaise over cauliflower, then make a layer of chopped onion.
- 3Spread bacon over the onion, then make a layer of Parmesan cheese.
- 4Last, spread the sugar over the cheese.
- 5Refrigerate overnight, then toss before serving.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.5
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 728.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: