Recipe by TheGrumpyChef
Found this recipe in a Pillsbury One Dish Cookbook. I made this last night, and my kids cleaned their plates. They had no idea that they were eating spinach until halfway through.
Top Review by ladygwyn
What an awesome dish! All 4of my guys loved this. They had 3rds on it! I could not find mini lasagna noodles, so I used regular ones and broke them up. I think this would be a good one for a make ahead and freeze or OAMC meal. Thanks you so much for sharing.
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked mini lasagna noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (9 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12x8- or 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook beef over med-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until throoughly cooked; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and cooked noodles.
- in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and milk with spoon until smooth.
- Spoon half of the noodle mixture into baking dish. Top evenly with cheese mixture. Spoon spinach evenly of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining noodle mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake 35 minutes; uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan chhese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until hot.
- Cut into squares.