Found this recipe in a Pillsbury One Dish Cookbook. I made this last night, and my kids cleaned their plates. They had no idea that they were eating spinach until halfway through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12x8- or 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water.
- 3Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook beef over med-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until throoughly cooked; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and cooked noodles.
- 4in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and milk with spoon until smooth.
- 5Spoon half of the noodle mixture into baking dish. Top evenly with cheese mixture. Spoon spinach evenly of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining noodle mixture. Cover with foil.
- 6Bake 35 minutes; uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan chhese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until hot.
- 7Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Beef Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 613.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: