Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found this recipe in a Pillsbury One Dish Cookbook. I made this last night, and my kids cleaned their plates. They had no idea that they were eating spinach until halfway through.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 12x8- or 11x7-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook beef over med-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until throoughly cooked; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and cooked noodles.
- in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and milk with spoon until smooth.
- Spoon half of the noodle mixture into baking dish. Top evenly with cheese mixture. Spoon spinach evenly of the cheese mixture. Top with remaining noodle mixture. Cover with foil.
- Bake 35 minutes; uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan chhese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until hot.
- Cut into squares.
What an awesome dish! All 4of my guys loved this. They had 3rds on it! I could not find mini lasagna noodles, so I used regular ones and broke them up. I think this would be a good one for a make ahead and freeze or OAMC meal. Thanks you so much for sharing.