Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe when I was married and made it alot when we had people over on Sundays to watch football. Big sports fans here.
- 2 (907.18 g) can refried beans
- 62.36 g cansliced olives, drained
- 354.88 ml mild salsa
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded monterey jack cheese
- sliced green onion
- sour cream
- tortilla chips
- Spread half of the refried beans in a 9 x 9 glass dish.
- Layer 1/2 the olives, 1/2 the salsa and 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve with Sour Cream and sliced green onions.
I made this dip and took it to a birthday party, it was a hit and was completely gone. It was easy to put together and tasty, next time I may add a little more salsa. Thank you Khrissypoo.