Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home Magazine. A little different from your usual layer salad.
Make and share this Layered Basil Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 946.36 ml salad greens (torn)
- 4 carrots (julienned)
- 354.88 ml macaroni (cooked, drained)
- 473.18 ml frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 340.19 g ham (cooked, cubed)
- 78.07 ml swiss cheese (shredded)
- 78.07 ml cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml fresh basil (chopped) or 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2 eggs (hard boiled, cut into wedges)
- In a 3 1/2 quart glass bowl, layer greens, carrots, macaroni, peas, onion, ham and cheeses.
- In a small bowl, combine the first six dressing ingredients; spread over salad.
- Garnish with eggs if desired.
- Cover and chill for several hours.