From Taste of Home Magazine. A little different from your usual layer salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups salad greens (torn)
- 4 carrots (julienned)
- 1 1/2 cups macaroni (cooked, drained)
- 2 cups frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 3/4 lb ham (cooked, cubed)
- 1/3 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1In a 3 1/2 quart glass bowl, layer greens, carrots, macaroni, peas, onion, ham and cheeses.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the first six dressing ingredients; spread over salad.
- 3Garnish with eggs if desired.
- 4Cover and chill for several hours.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Basil Salad
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 765.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 13.0 g