A really scrumptous easy dessert that everyone will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or 1/3 cup butter (melted)
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed (I prefer Cool Whip)
- 1Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine in a 13 x 9" cake pan.
- 2Press evenly onto bottom of pan.
- 3Arrange banana slices on crust.
- 4Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with a wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Gradually beat in milk.
- 6Add pudding mixes.
- 7Beat until well blended.
- 8Spread evenly over banana slices.
- 9Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture.
- 10Spread Whipped topping over pineapple.
- 11Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Banana Pineapple Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.2
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 375.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g