Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really scrumptous easy dessert that everyone will love.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter (melted)
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed (I prefer Cool Whip)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine in a 13 x 9" cake pan.
- Press evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Arrange banana slices on crust.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with a wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat until well blended.
- Spread evenly over banana slices.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture.
- Spread Whipped topping over pineapple.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
Very good and easy dessert. I made some changes though. After the pineapple a I spooned a can of strawberry pie filling over that, I topped with coolwhip, then coconut, nuts, cherrie slivers, and upon serving drizzled with herseys syrup. My family loved it! Nice change from chocolate desserts. Will make again.