A delicious no bake pie from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, changed just a little. Cook time is chill time.
- Beat cream cheese till light and fluffy; add 2 tablespoons milk, mixing until lump free.
- Add remaining milk, mixing well. Stir in the pudding mix; beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Slice bananas and layer on the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour pudding mixture over bananas.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, mixing in the powdered sugar. Spread over pie filling. Dust lightly with nutmeg and refrigerate 1 more hour.