Recipe by Kaarin
A delicious no bake pie from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, changed just a little. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by TheJen
This is MY FIRST review ever!!!! I had to jump in and say this is the easiest, tastiest, banana cream pie! My 15 year old son just whipped this up on the spur of the moment. To make it even easier, he used Cool Whip for the cream topping. I was not expecting much from instant pudding, packaged graham cracker crust and whipped topping, but boy, was I wrong! It was absolutely delicious. My family devoured it! They raved about it for a couple of days and he made it again...same reaction! WE LOVE IT!!!
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, baked
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- nutmeg, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese till light and fluffy; add 2 tablespoons milk, mixing until lump free.
- Add remaining milk, mixing well. Stir in the pudding mix; beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Slice bananas and layer on the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour pudding mixture over bananas.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, mixing in the powdered sugar. Spread over pie filling. Dust lightly with nutmeg and refrigerate 1 more hour.