2 hrs 30 mins
Every time I serve this I'm asked for the recipe. It's fun to serve because not many people have had anything like this before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml choppeed cooked chicken
- 44.37 ml sliced green onions
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro, DIVIDED
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 14.79 ml milk
- 59.14 ml unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml shredded carrot
- 118.29 ml bottled sweet and sour sauce
- 1Combine cooked chicken, green onion, ONE tablespoon cilantro, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in small bowl. Mix well. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- 2To serve, combine cream cheese and milk in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (about 1-2 minutes).
- 3Spread cream cheese over bottom of serving plate. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over cream cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- 4Top with remaining cilantro, peanuts and carrots. Drizzle with sweet and sour sauce. Serve with crackers.
- 5Note: Cooking time is actually the time for the chicken mixture to marinate.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Layered Asian Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1332.4
- Calories from Fat 958
- Total Fat 106.4 g
- Saturated Fat 49.5 g
- Cholesterol 331.9 mg
- Sodium 3272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 52.8 g