Recipe by Jenny Frenny
I am always asked for this recipe when I serve it. Serve with crackers. I have always used a deep, round bowl to make the mold in. It should be about a 3 cup capacity. Cooking time is actually time in refridgerator chilling.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl,mix the cream cheese and ranch dressing packet well.
- Chop the artichokes roasted red peppers and parsley. Add to cream cheese mix.
- Line your bowl with plastic wrap as smoothly as possible. Layer ingredients in following order: 1/3 cream cheese, half of artichoke mixture, 1/3 cream cheese, other half of artichoke mixture, and last 1/3 of cream cheese. Spread each addition into a smooth layer. Cover top with plastic wrap and place in refridgerator for 8 hours.
- To serve, remove plastic wrap from top. Invert the mold onto your serving dish. Remove the bottom layer of plastic wrap. Use a table knife to smooth out the mold's appearance.
- Serve with crackers around the mold on the platter.