Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had this at a pot luck at ork and it was really good.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 17 1⁄2 ounces mrs. richardsons butterscotch caramel sauce
- 10 ounces English toffee bits
- Mix cream cheese and brown sugar, put in a dish.
- Pour on ice cream topping.
- Sprinkle toffee pieces over all. May use Heath pieces.
- Serve with slices of apple or any other fruit you choose.
- The yield is a guess because I don't measure it I put it in a pan about the size of a 9 x 13.