Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an impressive and delicious dish when served layered in a trifle bowl.
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 (12 ounce) package cherry tomatoes (or grape)
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli meat
- 7 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked drained, and slightly oily (so as not to clump together)
- crouton, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup hellman's light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 -4 crushed garlic cloves
- Layer the bottom of a clear trifle bowl with bite-sized pieces of crisp lettuce. and grape tomatoes. Place cooked and drained cold pasta on top of lettuce. Roll each deli slice individually and place side down around the inside of the bowl. Layer the croutons on top. Pour dressing over entire salad just prior to serving. Enjoy!