Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very rich, easy dessert.
Make and share this Layer Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and coconut over butter.
- Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts over crumbs and coconut.
- Pour condensed milk over all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Made these for a kitchen-challenged friend who was having a party & needed a helping hand! I used dark chocolate chips & toasted the pecans before including them! Because of the richness, I cut the bars small & got over 3 dozen! The over-the-3 dozen went to the taste tester, so's you could get the rating you deserved! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]