Recipe by Good Cook Wanda
This is a very rich, easy dessert.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these for a kitchen-challenged friend who was having a party & needed a helping hand! I used dark chocolate chips & toasted the pecans before including them! Because of the richness, I cut the bars small & got over 3 dozen! The over-the-3 dozen went to the taste tester, so's you could get the rating you deserved! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 ounces coconut
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and coconut over butter.
- Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts over crumbs and coconut.
- Pour condensed milk over all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.