- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- To prepare the meat filling for the tacos as described on the original package instructions: In large skillet, brown 1 pound ground beef until crumbly; drain fat.
- Add spices& seasoning and 2/3 cup water; mix thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and cook, uncovered, 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon meat filling into warmed taco shells or tortillas.
- Top with shredded lettuce, grated cheddar cheese and chopped tomato.
- Use fresh salsa and guacamole if desired.