1/2 Photos of Lawry's Taco Spices & Seasoning Mix by Todd Wilbur
Wee Tam and The Big Huge's Note:
From Top Secret Recipes www.topsecretrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2To prepare the meat filling for the tacos as described on the original package instructions: In large skillet, brown 1 pound ground beef until crumbly; drain fat.
- 3Add spices& seasoning and 2/3 cup water; mix thoroughly.
- 4Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and cook, uncovered, 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Spoon meat filling into warmed taco shells or tortillas.
- 6Top with shredded lettuce, grated cheddar cheese and chopped tomato.
- 7Use fresh salsa and guacamole if desired.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lawry's Taco Spices & Seasoning Mix by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 224.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g