1/1 Photo of Lawry's Seasoned Salt (Copycat)
The Spice Guru's Note:
My reverse-engineered recipe for Lawry's Seasoned Salt, originally marketed as a seasoning rub for ribs before barbecuing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
HERBS AND SPICES
- 1NOTE: I RECOMMEND USING MORTON POPCORN SALT AND TRADEWINDS BRAND GROUND CELERY SALT, BOTH SOLD AT SMART & FINAL. THERE WILL BE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT COLOR RESULT FROM LAWRY'S BRAND DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF OLEORESIN, A COLORING AGENT.
- 2MEASURE all BASE MIXTURE ingredients into a small bowl.
- 3COMBINE until well blended.
- 4ADD all HERBS AND SPICES ingredients to BASE MIXTURE in bowl.
- 5STIR and press with a fork for at least 2 minutes to release and infuse the essences between the spices.
- 6STORE spice mixture in a tightly sealed container to preserve freshness (spice mixture actually improves after 30 days and becomes even more authentic due to the infusion between all of the herbs and spices).
- 7ENJOY as a seasoning for your favorite foods.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lawry's Seasoned Salt (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 377.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: