Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy meal to prepare for dieters. The chicken is very flavorful and juicy. I recommend getting the Lawry's brand of seasoned salt because it tastes wonderful. I like to serve this with a baked sweet potato. Sweet potatoes help your body to burn fat and they complement the flavor of the chicken. To microwave the sweet potato, pierce it all over with a fork. Cook for 6-9 minutes depending on the size or until tender. I like to mix cinnamon and sugar and lightly sprinkle it on the sweet potato.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the seasoned salt and the paprika.
- Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side.
- Lower the heat to low, cover the skillet, and continue cooking 15 minutes longer, turning the chicken over every 5 minutes.
- Continue cooking until the chicken is no longer pink in the center. You may want to check thinner pieces of chicken after 10 minutes as they will cook faster.
Quick and easy recipe. I added a little water in skillet and let simmer 30 minutes. Didn't have the hot paprika so I used regular paprika with a touch of cayenne pepper. Thanks for sharing the recipe!