Recipe by More Sunshine
This is a quick and easy meal to prepare for dieters. The chicken is very flavorful and juicy. I recommend getting the Lawry's brand of seasoned salt because it tastes wonderful. I like to serve this with a baked sweet potato. Sweet potatoes help your body to burn fat and they complement the flavor of the chicken. To microwave the sweet potato, pierce it all over with a fork. Cook for 6-9 minutes depending on the size or until tender. I like to mix cinnamon and sugar and lightly sprinkle it on the sweet potato.
Top Review by Marsha D.
Quick and easy recipe. I added a little water in skillet and let simmer 30 minutes. Didn't have the hot paprika so I used regular paprika with a touch of cayenne pepper. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the seasoned salt and the paprika.
- Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes on each side.
- Lower the heat to low, cover the skillet, and continue cooking 15 minutes longer, turning the chicken over every 5 minutes.
- Continue cooking until the chicken is no longer pink in the center. You may want to check thinner pieces of chicken after 10 minutes as they will cook faster.