Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For roast beef. This recipe was shared by Lawry's Prime Rib with the Los Angeles Times. It is printed in Dear S.O.S. Favorite Restaurant Recipes. The seasoned salt is obviously Lawry's Seasoned Salt and the hot pepper sauce is Tobasco.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 ounce horseradish root, peeled and very finely grated
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 -3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add horseradish, seasoned salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Beat until stiff.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Made this to go with our prime rib for Christmas dinner..it was a hit! So easy and tasty. We added a bit more of the horseradish and hot sauce as we like it a bit more spicy than what was recommended.