Recipe by Crocheting Mama
This is a basic egg and cheese strata with no meat. You have to use all the seasonings or this will be very bland.
- 6 slice white bread, no crusts
- 709.77 ml swiss cheese, shredded and divided (Monterey Jack or Cheddar mix also works)
- 6 eggs
- 473.18 ml milk
- 14.79 ml instant minced onion (with green onion flakes)
- 4.92 ml Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly butter 9X13 pan and lay bread on bottom.
- Spread half of cheese over bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, and seasonings and pour over cheese.
- Spread remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.