Crocheting Mama's Note:
This is a basic egg and cheese strata with no meat. You have to use all the seasonings or this will be very bland.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly butter 9X13 pan and lay bread on bottom.
- 2Spread half of cheese over bread.
- 3Mix eggs, milk, and seasonings and pour over cheese.
- 4Spread remaining cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lawry's Cheese Strata
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 204.4 mg
- Sodium 287.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt