Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a basic egg and cheese strata with no meat. You have to use all the seasonings or this will be very bland.
- 6 slices white bread, no crusts
- 3 cups swiss cheese, shredded and divided (Monterey Jack or Cheddar mix also works)
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion (with green onion flakes)
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Lightly butter 9X13 pan and lay bread on bottom.
- Spread half of cheese over bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, and seasonings and pour over cheese.
- Spread remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.