Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Granny's Beverly Hillbillies Cookbook. It is Yummy & EASY.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- crushed pepperige farm seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Combine first 6 ingredients, blend well. Place chicken breast in sour cream mixture, turn to coat well and marinate, refrigate 8 hours or more. Roll chicken in seasoned crumbs.
- Try to keep as much sour cream mixture around chicken as you can.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken before baking at 325 for 60 minutes.
- PERSONAL NOTE: (I just put the chicken in a baking dish with the marinade,after the 8 hour marinade time, sprinkled the crumbs over it drizzled the butter over it and baked it at 325 for 60 minutes) Refrigerate for one hour before cooking.
- I didn't find this was needed.