1 hr 15 mins
This is from Granny's Beverly Hillbillies Cookbook. It is Yummy & EASY.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients, blend well. Place chicken breast in sour cream mixture, turn to coat well and marinate, refrigate 8 hours or more. Roll chicken in seasoned crumbs.
- 2Try to keep as much sour cream mixture around chicken as you can.
- 3Refrigerate one hour.
- 4Drizzle melted butter over chicken before baking at 325 for 60 minutes.
- 5PERSONAL NOTE: (I just put the chicken in a baking dish with the marinade,after the 8 hour marinade time, sprinkled the crumbs over it drizzled the butter over it and baked it at 325 for 60 minutes) Refrigerate for one hour before cooking.
- 6I didn't find this was needed.
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Laverne Chickadee Laverne
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.0
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 167.2 mg
- Sodium 1043.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: