Laverne Chickadee Laverne
- Combine first 6 ingredients, blend well. Place chicken breast in sour cream mixture, turn to coat well and marinate, refrigate 8 hours or more. Roll chicken in seasoned crumbs.
- Try to keep as much sour cream mixture around chicken as you can.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Drizzle melted butter over chicken before baking at 325 for 60 minutes.
- PERSONAL NOTE: (I just put the chicken in a baking dish with the marinade,after the 8 hour marinade time, sprinkled the crumbs over it drizzled the butter over it and baked it at 325 for 60 minutes) Refrigerate for one hour before cooking.
- I didn't find this was needed.