Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the cocktail book Margarita Rocks. Parfait Amour is a purple-colored perfumed liqueur made from and with the flavor of Spanish oranges, roses, and violets. A purple drink!
- 1 fresh lavender buds (not too dry)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces white tequila (Tapatio)
- 1⁄2 ounce parfait amour liqueur
- 1 teaspoon creme de peche peach liqueur
- 2 teaspoons sugar syrup
- Chill a martini glass.
- Place the lavender bud in the base of a cocktail shaker and smash with the flat end of a bar spoon. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Fill with cubed ice and shake well.
- Double strain into th eMartini glass.
- Float a sprig of lavender on top and serve.