My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender, crushed
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1In a small saucepan combine whipping cream and dried lavender. Bring to just a simmer.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Strain mixture and discard lavender.
- 4Cover and chill whipped cream mixture at least 2 hours or until completely chilled.
- 5In a chilled metal mixing bowl beat whipping cream and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed, beating just until soft peaks form. Use at once or cover and chill up to 2 hours.
- 6Makes 16 (2 tablespoon) servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Whipped Cream
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: