1/2 Photos of Lavender Tea Lemonade
Mommy Diva's Note:
August 2007 RR magazine. I was searching to find a recipe to re-create some I had at a lavender farm I visited at the beginning of the month in Hood River, Oregon over my anniversary. Let's try this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons lavender buds, organic preferred
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 1In a large saucepan, bring 7 cups water to a low boil.
- 2In a bowl, carefully pour 4 cups of the water over the lavender and let steep for 10 minutes before straining.
- 3Pour the remaining 3 cups water over the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 4Combine the lavender and sugar mixtures in a pitcher and stir in the lemon juice. Serve over the ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Tea Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 51.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: