Recipe by awalde
This particular Syrup can be used as special addition to drink or dessert or simply with mineral water.
Top Review by Outta Here
This is very easy and makes a great flavoring and sweetener for lemonade. I used fresh lavender from the garden, and will be making again later with some of the dried flowers.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and sugar for 30 seconds.
- Let cool down completely.
- Add remaing ingredients.
- Let stand 5-7 days in a dark and cool place.
- Filter with a clean towel. Boil it shortly again.
- Fill in bottles, be careful while hot! I fill it in the washbasin!
- Store in a cool place.
- Suggestion: Add 1 teaspoon squeezed berries to the mixture for a nice color!