Prep 30 mins
Cook 120 hrs
This particular Syrup can be used as special addition to drink or dessert or simply with mineral water.
- Boil water and sugar for 30 seconds.
- Let cool down completely.
- Add remaing ingredients.
- Let stand 5-7 days in a dark and cool place.
- Filter with a clean towel. Boil it shortly again.
- Fill in bottles, be careful while hot! I fill it in the washbasin!
- Store in a cool place.
- Suggestion: Add 1 teaspoon squeezed berries to the mixture for a nice color!
This is very easy and makes a great flavoring and sweetener for lemonade. I used fresh lavender from the garden, and will be making again later with some of the dried flowers.