Charlotte J's Note:
by Jim Long Chill time and churning time not estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using fresh lavender:.
- 2With thumb and forefinger, pull the flowers from the stems (discarding stems). If using dried lavender you won't need this step.
- 3Combine lavender flowers and sugar in a food processor and pulverize completely, about 1 minute.
- 4Bring the water to a boil, remove pan from heat and add the sugar/lavender mixture, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 5Cover with a lid and let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- 6Strain out flowers through a sieve, pressing flowers to get out any remaining liquid.
- 7Add the lemon juice and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, then freeze in sorbet or ice cream mixer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: