1/1 Photo of Lavender Soda
From the In Search of the Lost Taste cookbook.
My Private Note
cups sy ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring to a boil sugar, water, lavender and ginger. Lower to a simmer and cook down for 20 minutes to 30 minutes, or until it begins to get a bit syrupy.
- 2Cool and strain, add vanilla.
- 3You may add a bit of violet or blue dye if you wish.
- 4Mix 1 to 3 lavender syrup to soda water over ice in highball glass.
- 5Garnish with lime and a few lavender flowers.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Soda
Serving Size: 1 (745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 100.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: