1/1 Photo of Lavender Shortbread Cookies
A lovely lavender shortbread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Prepare an 8-inch square baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil and coating the foil lightly with a vegetable oil spray.
- 3Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- 4Stir in the sugar, lavender, spearmint and cinnamon.
- 5Work in the flour and blend until the mixture is crumbly.
- 6Scrape it into the prepared pan and spread until level, pressing lightly to compact it evenly.
- 7Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly golden around the edges.
- 8Gently lift both the foil and shortbread out of the pan onto a cutting surface.
- 9Slice the bars with a serrated knife.
- 10transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 11Store in a tightly sealed tin.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender blossoms