Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicate shortbread with a aromatic and delicious flavor. Enjoy.
Make and share this Lavender Shortbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. and lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Sift together the flour, cornstarch, sugar and salt and stir in the lavender. Toss in cubes of chilled butter and blend together until they look like crumbs.
- Place the crumbs into the pan and press down with the hands.You can shape the edges with a pattern of your choice and pierce the dough uniformly to prevent it rising when it’s baking.
- With a knife, make 16 wedges, so that it’ll be easier to have the pieces formed after it’s baked.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until slightly golden. Cut pieces when it’s still warm along the lines that were made earlier.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.