3 hrs 5 mins
karen in tbay's Note:
This recipe found on a herb/craft talk forum. Posting for request for lavender uses.Guessing at quantity as recipe not tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 113.39 g unperfumed white bath soap, grated
- 73.94 ml water
- 44.37 ml lavender flowers, ground in food processor
- 0.06-0.13 ml lavender oil
- 0.06 ml food coloring (optional)
- vegetable oil
- 1For the cardboard tubes you can make these using white cardboard and masking tape- tape up one end well, so the mixture doesn't run out.
- 2Place the soap and water in a large bowl and place in the microwave on high 2-3 mins (or melt over a pan of simmering water) Stir the mixture and add the lavender, oil and color if using.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Using a funnel pout the mixture into the tubes, standing upright til soap sets about 2-3 hours Remove the mold and cut the soap diagonally into short sticks.
- 5Polish with few drops of vegetable oil on a soft cloth Great gift ideas- Wrap in bundles with organza ribbon and a silk flower hot glued to middle of bow.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender scented soap sticks
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: