Prep 1 hr
Cook 5 mins
this is really good..came from an Amish cookbook..
- 2 (6 ounce) packages grape gelatin
- 4 cups hot water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups whipped topping
- combine grape gelatin and hot water and stir till dissolved.
- refrigerate until it just starts to set up or jell.
- beat cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar together.
- add whipped topping and pineapple.
- mix well.
- fold into chilled gelatin.