An "herbivore's" dream! From lavernderfarms.net. (A bread machine comes in very handy for preparing the dough.) Try a variety of imported specialty olives!
My Private Note
loaf fo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh bread dough or 1 lb fresh pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pitted & chopped imported black olives (I used a combination of kalamata and nicoise)
- 2 teaspoons chopped lavender buds
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Lightly oil a large baking sheet. On a floured work surface, roll pizza dough out into an 8 x 14 rectangle.
- 2Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet and cover with a clean tea towel.
- 3Let rise at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 4PREHEAT oven to 450 degrees.
- 5After final rising on baking sheet, make dimples in dough with finger tips.
- 6Brush on a mixture of the olive oil; lavender, rosemary and garlic. Top with the chopped olives.
- 7Press into place, sprinkle with the kosher salt & black pepper to taste.
- 8Bake approximately 12–15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- 9Note: Prep does not include preparing the bread dough.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender, Rosemary, Garlic and Imported Olive Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2039.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: