1/2 Photos of Lavender Pound Cake
1 hr 5 mins
You can ice with my recipe for lavender icing! You all have just got to grow lavender! This is a cake that is on the dry side but very good if you want go ahead and pour some of this (OPTIONAL)syrup on it Moisten & Flavor the Cake With This Simple Syrup Moisten & Flavor the Cake With This Simple Syrup. You have your choice of flavors but I would go with the lavender!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter and lightly flour a 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 3In a mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in egg yolks one at a time.
- 5On low speed, add cake flour alternately with milk.
- 6Beat in baking powder and vanilla.
- 7Beat in lavender flowers.
- 8Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees, until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out on to a pretty platter and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5025.7
- Calories from Fat 2018
- Total Fat 224.2 g
- Saturated Fat 132.5 g
- Cholesterol 1780.8 mg
- Sodium 929.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 691.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 302.4 g
- Protein 65.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: