1/2 Photos of Lavender Pound Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This cake is a traditional twist to a traditional English pound cake! Lavender is one of my favourite scents - and it works as a flavour too. This recipe is from Beauty Mark.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shift together flour and baking powder, set aside.
- 2In a large bowl cream butter, add lavender, sugar and lemon zest. Continue beating until light in colour and texture.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating througly after each one.
- 4Add half of the flour, mix, add milk.
- 5Fold in the remaining flour, transfer the mixture into a greased and lined 8x4x2 1/2 pan.
- 6Bake at 325 F for 1 hour, cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1030 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3768.8
- Calories from Fat 1897
- Total Fat 210.8 g
- Saturated Fat 125.9 g
- Cholesterol 1351.1 mg
- Sodium 733.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 422.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 202.4 g
- Protein 53.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender blossoms