Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The secret to this fantastic peach lemonade is the homemade chamomile-lavender simple syrup (Simple Syrups). Pour into ice-filled glasses on a hot day, and enjoy every last soothing sip.
LAVENDER PEACH LEMONADE
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 1 1⁄3 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1 1⁄3 cups chamomile-lavender simple syrup (see intro)
- 1 cup white grape juice, chilled
- cantaloupe (and or honeydew melon balls and lemon slices) (optional)
- In a pitcher combine lemon juice, peach nectar, simple syrup and white grape juice. Transfer mixture to a serving pitcher. Pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with melon balls and lemon slices, if desired.
- FOR ONE SERVING:.
- For a single serving in a tall glass combine 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1/3 cup peach nectar, 1/3 cup Chamomile-Lavender Simple Syrup, and 1/4 cup white grape juice. Add ice. Garnish with melon balls and lemon slices.