Recipe by Roosie
Due to popular demand, the proportions of mint and lavender have been altered to make this lovely tea even lovelier. :)
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers or 2 teaspoons fresh lavender flowers
- 2 teaspoons dried mint or 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup boiling water
- honey or sugar, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- If you have a tea ball, place the herbs in it.
- If not, you can brew this in the tea and strain it in a fine strainer after it has brewed.
- Pour the boiling water over the herbs; let steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain, if needed, and serve hot.
- Sweeten, if desired.
- This can also be made as iced tea- double the herbs and let steep in 1 Qt of water overnight in the fridge.
- You can add more water, to taste, if it is too strong.
- Again, sweeten, if desired.