Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely punch for a garden party or a tea
- 6 teaspoons dried mint
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender blossoms
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 cup grape juice
- ice cube, with fresh mint leaf frozen in each
- Brew the mint in the water in a large pot for roughly ten minutes.
- Add the lavender blossoms.
- Allow tea to cool, then strain.
- Pour tea into a large punch bowl.
- Add the ginger ale, grape juice and ice cubes.
- To garnish, float lavender buds and mint sprigs on top.