1/2 Photos of Lavender Mint Tea Hot or Iced for 2
Soothing Lavender is a herb that has calming effects that helps relieve stress, fatigue, headache and insomnia. Drink a cup of Lavender tea before bed is known to promote restful sleep.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- 1 teaspoon dried mint or 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- honey, to sweeten- (optional)
- lavender, sprigs
- 1Pour water over herbs steep for 3-5 minutes then strain.
- 2Sweeten with honey if you like.
- 3Serve warm with Optional lemon.
- 5Chill and serve over ice with fresh lemon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Mint Tea Hot or Iced for 2
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried lavender flowers