- 6 stalks fresh lavender blossoms
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- flaked sea salt
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh marjoram, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Strip all flowers from the stems. Place in a bowl and add the orange zest, garlic, honey and salt, to taste. Combine well. Add the olive oil and herbs and mix.
- Spread mixture over chosen meat. If the fish or chicken is very thick, make regular slashes and massage marinade into these. Leave to marinate for minimum of 20 minutes before grilling (broiling) or baking, as desired.