1/4 Photos of Lavender Margaritas
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Deliciously different with a gorgeous color and flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine the tequila, orange liqueur-curacao,triple sec etc., coconut milk and lime juice.
- 2Cover, turn to high speed, and gradually add berries, lavender, and ice. Whirl until smooth and slushy. Pour into glasses.
- 3You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in lavender sugar or salt. I prefer sugar.
- 4Add a lavender sprig for garnish!
- 5For a sweeter drink add some simple syrup or sugar or sub 1/4 c limeade concentrate for the lime juice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 88.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: