Deliciously different with a gorgeous color and flavor!
Make and share this Lavender Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender, combine the tequila, orange liqueur-curacao,triple sec etc., coconut milk and lime juice.
- Cover, turn to high speed, and gradually add berries, lavender, and ice. Whirl until smooth and slushy. Pour into glasses.
- You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in lavender sugar or salt. I prefer sugar.
- Add a lavender sprig for garnish!
- For a sweeter drink add some simple syrup or sugar or sub 1/4 c limeade concentrate for the lime juice.