Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Deliciously different with a gorgeous color and flavor!
Make and share this Lavender Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- In a blender, combine the tequila, orange liqueur-curacao,triple sec etc., coconut milk and lime juice.
- Cover, turn to high speed, and gradually add berries, lavender, and ice. Whirl until smooth and slushy. Pour into glasses.
- You can rub glass rims with lime and dip the rim in lavender sugar or salt. I prefer sugar.
- Add a lavender sprig for garnish!
- For a sweeter drink add some simple syrup or sugar or sub 1/4 c limeade concentrate for the lime juice.
Oh, wow! These are really flavorful and sweet, but they also pack a punch...perfect for a relaxing girls' night. I made them as directed, but I think that I will add more lavender next time. It was overshadowed by the other flavors.
Excellent, different margarita! I used light coconut milk to cut the fat and rimmed with pink berry flavoured sugar. The lavender really makes this special. Yum! Thanks mama's kitchen!
Ohhh Mama!!!! Yum! I never made a margarita with coconut milk before! It was good. I used 1/2 cup of it for that is all I had! I added some frozen strawberries. Ran out of limes so I used lemons. I didn`t bother with the ice cubes! Used pretty pink sugar for the rim. Boy I`m I thankful I had lavender still from the summer. ;)