Recipe by Mommy Diva
A deliciously simple recipe for a lavender margarita from tonight's episode of Great Cocktails on Fine Living. YUM!
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce lavender simple syrup
- 1⁄2 lime
- dried lavender
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shaker, combine 2 oz. silver tequila, 1/2 oz. Cointreau, 1 oz. simple syrup and the juice of half a lime and let sit.
- On a plate, mix the sugar and dried lavender and use it to rim the outside of a rocks glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Shake and strain the contents of the strainer into the glass.
- Enjoy! ;).