Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Can substitute vodka for gin; nice color
Make and share this Lavender Lush recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces delicate gin (like Hendrick's or Wet)
- 1 ounce blueberry juice
- 1⁄2 ounce lavender simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate or 2 tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup soda water (no more than)
- To make lavender simple syrup: Combine 2 cups water and 2 cups sugar in a saucepan; stir to mix; place over med-high heat to dissolve; as soon as the syrup comes to a rolling boil and is completely clear, remove from heat; add ½ cup dried lavender; push lavender all the way to the bottom of the pan; cover mixture and let steep for 30-40 minutes; pour syrup through a fine sieve, pressing down firmly on the lavender to extract all the juice into the syrup; may store syrup in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- To make the drink: in a tall glass, mix the gin, blueberry juice, lavender simple syrup, and frozen lemonade concentrate; blend well.
- Fill the glass to the top with ice; add soda water and stir to blend.
- Garnish with lime wedge and lavender sprig or mint sprig; best sipped through a straw.