Can substitute vodka for gin; nice color
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make lavender simple syrup: Combine 2 cups water and 2 cups sugar in a saucepan; stir to mix; place over med-high heat to dissolve; as soon as the syrup comes to a rolling boil and is completely clear, remove from heat; add ½ cup dried lavender; push lavender all the way to the bottom of the pan; cover mixture and let steep for 30-40 minutes; pour syrup through a fine sieve, pressing down firmly on the lavender to extract all the juice into the syrup; may store syrup in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- 2To make the drink: in a tall glass, mix the gin, blueberry juice, lavender simple syrup, and frozen lemonade concentrate; blend well.
- 3Fill the glass to the top with ice; add soda water and stir to blend.
- 4Garnish with lime wedge and lavender sprig or mint sprig; best sipped through a straw.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Lush
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lavender simple syrup