A flavorful lavender infused lemonade with a kick! (cook time is cooling time)
Make and share this Lavender Lemonade for Adults! recipe from Food.com.
- Bring 2 1/2 cups water to a boil in a 2-qt saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add lavender stems and remove from heat.
- Cover the pot and allow mixture to cool about 10 minutes.
- Remove lavender stems from syrup and strain syrup to remove small pieces of flower.
- In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, remaining water and lavender syrup and stir well. Chill for about 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Add vodka and stir. Serve over ice in tall glasses, garnished with lemon slices.