1/2 Photos of Lavender Lemonade for Adults!
1 hr 20 mins
A flavorful lavender infused lemonade with a kick! (cook time is cooling time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2 1/2 cups water to a boil in a 2-qt saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Add lavender stems and remove from heat.
- 2Cover the pot and allow mixture to cool about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove lavender stems from syrup and strain syrup to remove small pieces of flower.
- 4In a large pitcher, combine lemon juice, remaining water and lavender syrup and stir well. Chill for about 1 hour in refrigerator.
- 5Add vodka and stir. Serve over ice in tall glasses, garnished with lemon slices.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Lemonade for Adults!
Serving Size: 1 (586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 78.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: