- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups water, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender or 2 -3 tablespoons fresh lavender
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and 2_ cups water. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Add lavender, cover, and remove from heat; let stand at least 20 minutes or up to several hours. Strain and discard lavender.
- Pour lavender syrup into a pitcher. Add lemon juice and remaining 2_ cups water. Stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, garnished with fresh lavender flowers.