From Confident Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lavender flowers and wine in a small bowl; leave in a warm place for about 15 minutes to allow the flavour to develop.
- 2Using electric mixer, beat cream until stiff and glossy; gradually mix in strained wine with half the sugar.
- 3Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form; beat in remaining sugar.
- 4Using metal spoon, fold egg whites into the cream with extra lavender flowers; spoon mixture into a freezer container and freeze 3-4 hours, or until just firm.
- 5This is lovely served in tuile baskets (made of brandy snaps).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lavender Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker Necessary)
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: