Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Confident Cooking.
Make and share this Lavender Ice Cream (No Ice Cream Maker Necessary) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine lavender flowers and wine in a small bowl; leave in a warm place for about 15 minutes to allow the flavour to develop.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream until stiff and glossy; gradually mix in strained wine with half the sugar.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form; beat in remaining sugar.
- Using metal spoon, fold egg whites into the cream with extra lavender flowers; spoon mixture into a freezer container and freeze 3-4 hours, or until just firm.
- This is lovely served in tuile baskets (made of brandy snaps).