Recipe by Rita~
HEAVENLY! Dip a biscuit into this lovely honey. Or drizzle over yogurt into a cup of tea, glaze a chicken at the end of cooking.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place honey, lavender and vanilla in a double boiler with water in bottom. Bring water to a boil, and bring honey to 185°F and keep at 185°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes. Strain while still warm.
- Place in sterilized jars and cap.
- Label and decorate the jar as needed.
- EXTRA GOODNESS TIP:.
- For more infused flavor leave overnight after heating then reheat and strain.